Learn to tie traditional style spey flies for salmon & steelhead. Learn: the
key features of a spey fly; hackling & ribbing techniques; construct a
sparse, tight body; mount traditional style mallard wings; & more. DVD; 61
In this DVD, Gerald demonstrates his style of tying with tips and techniques
for dressing traditional style spey flies. You will see close up
step-by-step details of how to tie three spey patterns from start to finish.
You will learn:
* The key features of a spey fly
* Hackling and ribbing techniques
* How to construct a sparse, tight body
* How to mount traditional style mallard wings
* Other tips that you will pick up by watching the detailed close-ups of
Gerald's talent for tying elegant and durable spey flies is recognized by
anglers around the world. This DVD shows you exactly how he ties them - so
get this DVD today and enjoy the satisfaction of tying your own spey flies
for your next steelhead or salmon trip.